Steampunk Bicycle Necklace
- Back in the early days, once created, the bicycle was also known as a "dandy horse". It was indeed, as it offered the same style of transportation, but a most different experience. It became the most affordable also... as no feeding was involved (with the exception of a bit of oil and care) Since, it has also become part of fond childhood memories and a source of freedom for a great number of people.
- Antique bronze color setting
- Watchwork is a as color shown
- Chain is 28" in length.
- Pendant is 2" long
- All Steampunk creations are made using actual watch movement pieces (non working--used to embellish)
- Being each piece is made individually, the placement of the watchwork part will/may differ from necklace to necklace.
- Where multiples are sold of one of my creations, the watchwork parts will be different for each piece shipped out, rendering them unique.